- Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Temple University (B.B.A., 1984)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Defense Research Institute
- International Risk Management Institute
- Risk and Insurance Management Society
- American Bar Association
- Chief Justice of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Robert N.C. Nix, Jr.
Andrew J. Connolly
Chair, Construction Defect/Injury Litigation
Andrew J. Connolly is a Principal and Chair of the Firm's Construction Defect/Injury Litigation Group. He is experienced in the handling of catastrophic and complex third party workplace injuries occurring on multi-employer construction sites. His experience includes defending cases involving personal injury or property damage allegedly caused by general contractors, architects, engineers, and property owners. These cases include accidents where workers have fallen to their death, been severely burned, electrocuted, or crushed.
Mr. Connolly has also defended manufacturers of allegedly toxic products such as solvents, asphalt, inks, degreasers, paints, latex gloves, and foams used for breast implants in mass tort, class action and federal multi-district litigation.
From 2004 - 2009 and 2010 - 2017, Mr. Connolly has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer (top 5%) by his peers as published by American Lawyer Media and Philadelphia Magazine. In 2012 and 2013 he was also listed in Super Lawyers Business Edition. For information about these selections and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and lists methodologies, click here.
In 2013 Mr. Connolly founded the Firm's Worksite Accident Response Group ("WAR") which immediately responds to investigate workplace accidents.
In 2014, Mr. Connolly was named Old Republic Insurance Company's Construction Program Group's East Region Attorney of the Year.
Mr. Connolly has lectured on the subject of challenging questionable expert testimony and has obtained summary judgments or nonsuits after precluding liability experts on several occasions.
Mr. Connolly regularly utilizes alternative dispute resolution methods such as non-binding mediation to resolve complex multi-employer work site cases.