- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, Dean's List, 2013) Reuben L. Cohen Memorial Award winner for academic excellence in zoning and land development law
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania (B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing, Cum Laude, Dean's List, 2003) The Honor Society of Beta Gamma Sigma, Academic Research Assistant
- New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Temple American Inn of Court
Amanda R. Hammar
Amanda R. Hammar is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department, where she focuses on the defense of clients in complex litigation and claims involving catastrophic losses, including products liability, construction injury and defect, commercial vehicle, and premises liability claims. Her clients include commercial transportation companies and their drivers, property owners, general contractors and subcontractors, manufacturers and distributors.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Hammar was an Associate with a Philadelphia defense litigation firm, and also worked as a project manager in the field of continuing medical education for several years before entering law school. Her experience also includes working full-time as tipstaff to the Honorable Marlene F. Lachman in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Civil Trial Division where she participated in many aspects of the civil litigation process.