- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A. in Political Science and Administration of Justice, 2001) Earned Dean's List standing each semester
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Honorable F.P. Kimberly McFadden, Northampton Court of Common Pleas
Alysia L. Hudock
Alysia L. Hudock is a Principal in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department. She handles all phases of representation and litigation in workers’ compensation cases. She assists employers, including self-insured employers, insurance carriers and third-party administrators, with post-accident investigations and trial work, from depositions through decisions. Ms. Hudock also counsels clients on risk management strategies.
Ms. Hudock has represented a variety of employers, including commercial retailers, retail and manufacturing centers, small and large corporate entities, and long-term care facilities. She largely focuses on claims in northeastern and north-central Pennsylvania from the firm's Allentown Office. Ms. Hudock has tried cases before all the workers' compensation judges in Eastern Pennsylvania and has argued numerous cases before the Workers' Compensation Appeal Board.
In 2016, Ms. Hudock was recognized by her peers as a Select Lawyer in the field of Workers' Compensation Law.