- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2008) Topics Editor, University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- Lafayette College (B.A. in Government and Law, Cum Laude, Dean's List, 2005)
- New Jersey, 2008
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Volunteer Attorney, Pennsylvania Innocence Project
Allison R. Radocha
Allison R. Radocha is a Principal in the Firm's Insurance Law Department. Ms. Radocha’s insurance coverage practice encompasses the representation of insurance companies in complex coverage disputes involving general liability, excess liability and certain other insurance policies. She has advised on complex insurance coverage problems related to pollution and environmental property damage claims, asbestos claims, toxic exposure claims, bad faith claims, personal and advertising injury liability claims and other disputes.
Ms. Radocha consults with clients on pre-litigation matters involving opinions on various coverage issues, drafts of reservation of rights and coverage position letters and participates in direct negotiation with policyholders. Additionally, she advises clients on issues related to the allocation of losses to general liability and excess liability insurance policies and the projection of future losses for the purposes of insurance policy limit exhaustion and insurance policy buy-out analysis.
Ms. Radocha has represented clients in cases filed throughout the United States, including cases involving multi-million dollar exposures for pollution liability, asbestos and other toxic substances and commercial disparagement. She also represents clients in direct negotiations with United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), various state environmental authorities, and environmental consultants.