- Pennsylvania State University (B.S. in Finance, Dean's List, 2011)
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2014) Temple Law Review; Raynes McCarty Award
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Honorable M. Teresa Sarmina, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
Alexandra M. Perry
Alexandra M. Perry is an Associate in the Firm's Casualty Litigation Department and Construction Defect/Injury Litigation Practice Group. She counsels and defends clients in litigation involving construction defects and injuries, including complex and catastrophic workplace injuries that occur on multi-employer construction sites. She also defends clients in litigation involving alleged toxic exposure and related liability and general liability issues.
She is a member of the Firm's Worksite Accident Response ("WAR") Group, which is available to enrolled clients, and responds immediately via a 24/7/365 phone line to investigate workplace accidents.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Perry was an Associate with a regional defense firm defending clients in construction defect and injury litigation, as well as general liability and commercial litigation cases. She also served as a Clerk to the Honorable M. Teresa Sarmina in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.