- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D. - Concentration in Environmental Law, 2011) President, Maryland Law Service Corps
- University of Pittsburgh (B.S. in Business and Economics, Dean's List, 2007)
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Delaware Valley Environmental Inn of Court
Aaron S. Mapes
Aaron S. Mapes is an Associate in the Firm's Environmental Practice Group, providing clients with counsel and representation in environmental diligence, regulatory compliance, and risk management services related to real estate and corporate transactions. Mr. Mapes' clients include private equity funds, real estate investment and management firms, and companies in health care, energy & utilities, manufacturing and other heavily regulated industries.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Mr. Mapes served in the Environmental & Toxic Tort group of a large, regional law firm, and completed three clerkships with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). He is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Law with a concentration in Environmental Law.